Home > Programs > MBA > Associations and Institutions
- American Management Association (AMA) - AMA is a global not-for-profit, membership-based association that provides a full range of management development and educational services to individuals, companies and government agencies worldwide, including 486 of the Fortune 500 companies. Each year, thousands of business professionals acquire the latest business know-how, valuable insights and increased confidence at AMA seminars, conferences, current issues forums and briefings, as well as through AMA books and publications, research and print and online self-study courses.
- Australian Institute of Management - As Australia's largest professional body for managers, the Australian Institute of Management (AIM) facilitates management and leadership excellence by promoting, supporting and developing the profession of management in all its forms.
- European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) - The European Foundation for Management Development (efmd) is a global, membership driven organization, based in Brussels. efmd's mission is to achieve excellence in the management development profession.
- Management Centre Europe (associated with the American Management Association) - They help managers and their organisations around the world to build the knowledge, skills and behaviour needed to lead through change, improve their business performance and grow and prosper.
- MBA Association of Germany - German association of MBAs. (Site in german)
- The MBA Association - The MBA Association (MBAA) aims to develop an exclusive and unmatched online resource for the estimated 5 million-member community of MBA-professionals around the world. Via this Internet platform, the MBAA endeavors to bring together business leaders in a mutual exchange of experience, expertise and vision with the goal to assist each member in achieving his or her goals be they career or academic.