Organizations for MBA Accreditation
Home > Programs > MBA > Accrediting Organizations
- Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs. (ACBSP) - The Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs is a specialized accreditation association for business education supporting, celebrating, and rewarding teaching excellence.
- Association of MBAs. (AMBA) - The Association provides a network for MBAs, business schools and employers. Their main objecives are to promote the MBA to institutions, prospective students and employers and to increase the supply of and demand for MBA programmes and to ensure the quality of programmes produces professional managers.
- European Quality Improvement System (EQUIS) - The European Foundation for Management Development (efmd) is a global, membership driven organization, based in Brussels. efmd's mission is to achieve excellence in the management development profession.
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education. (IACBE) - IACBE is a Specialized Accrediting Body for Business & Business-Related Degree Programs at the Baccalaureate and Graduate Degree Levels in Colleges and Universities.
- International Association for Management Education. (AACSB) - AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business is a not-for-profit corporation of educational institutions, corporations and other organizations devoted to the promotion and improvement of higher education in business administration and management. Organized in 1916, AACSB International is the premier accrediting agency for bachelor's, master's and doctoral degree programs in business administration and accounting.